Applying to Hillman Entrepreneurs
Students eligible to apply to the Hillman entrepreneurs program include:
- Maryland residents (U.S. citizens, students with permanent resident status, or students covered by the Dream Act).
- People in the community who are considering a college education are also eligible as the program seeks diversity and appreciate those with life experiences.
- Current students attending or transferring to Prince George’s Community College (PGCC) or Montgomery College (MC) must meet the following requirements to apply for any opening in a current cohort:
1. Completed a minimum of 30 credits by the fall program entry deadline.
2. Successfully completed one transferrable math course or be eligible to take a college-level math course during their first semester in the program.
Please address questions to Gül Branco, Program Director at the University of Maryland.
If you are a Prince George's Community College student, you can learn more and apply for the Hillman Entrepreneurs Program as a PGCC student.
If you are Montgomery College student, you can learn more and apply for the Hillman Entrepreneurs Program as a MC student.